Re: Back on Demon.Net Again Roy? Now we know where the giganews troll comes from...

On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 15:26:51 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ Tattoo Vampire on Sunday 09 March 2008 14:59 : \____
>
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> He lies.
>>
>> What else is new? ;-)
>
> Gary's boyfriend.
>
> For what it's worth, the server that I post from (when outside the University)
> uses a variety of routes, over which I haven't control. There are multiple
> ISPs.

Come on Roy do you think people are that stupid?

The only way you are posting from multiple ISP's is if you have accounts
with them, or you are SPONGING off people who have accounts with those
ISPs.

I say you are doing the latter because you are too cheap to pay for 2
Internet accounts.

So you've found another person who let's you SSH into their btinternet
account.
BTinternet uses gignews as their server.

Wonderful.

When on earth are you going to get a real job and earn your own keep for a
change, Roy Schestowitz?

> If the trolls wanted to show multiple routes, they wouldn't have a hard time
> showing that I sometimes post from the Manchester server (this morning for
> example), Google Groups (about 2 weeks ago) and a couple of others, always
> under the same name. 4-5 years ago I posted as "Roy S Schestowitz".

I'd be careful with that Manchester server if I were you.
Remember what happened the last time you used it as your own personal SPAM
toilet.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: