Re: Back on Demon.Net Again Roy? Now we know where the giganews troll comes from...

____/ Tattoo Vampire on Sunday 09 March 2008 14:59 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> He lies.
>
> What else is new? ;-)

Gary's boyfriend.

For what it's worth, the server that I post from (when outside the University)
uses a variety of routes, over which I haven't control. There are multiple
ISPs.

If the trolls wanted to show multiple routes, they wouldn't have a hard time
showing that I sometimes post from the Manchester server (this morning for
example), Google Groups (about 2 weeks ago) and a couple of others, always
under the same name. 4-5 years ago I posted as "Roy S Schestowitz".

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: 12345679 x 8 = 98765432
 15:20:06 up 45 days,  1:14,  3 users,  load average: 1.74, 1.42, 1.43