Re: [News] Ewik nitpicks a lot of what Roy posts

On 2008-03-08, Erik Funkenbusch <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
> On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 10:25:02 -0600, Sinister Midget wrote:
>
>> Your obsession with what Roy posts /about/ linux
>> /in/ a linux group is getting embarrassing

> So, I'll tell you what.  If Roy sticks to posting truthful, Linux oriented
> "news" then I won't say a thing bad about him.  He's not likely to do that,
> though, is he?

IOW you'd rather foam at the mouth about what Roy posts over doing
something useful and productive, like assisting all of the poor fools
who were suckered into thinking "Vista Capable" meant their shiny, new
paperweight could run Vista. Fine. It's /your/ knee that's doing the
jerking, not mine.

--
An example of pro and con: Progress and Congress.