Re: [mews] LINPUS Linux?? Great name....

____/ NoStop on Saturday 08 March 2008 17:27 : \____

> f/fgeorge wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 10:52:41 -0500, Moshe Goldfarb
>> <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>>Linpus Linux?
>>>
>>>Great name ya got there....
>>>
>>>That one is sure to be a big seller.
>>>
>>>The Linux community releases yet another stinker.
>>
>> And thank you Mr. Advertising Executive for your exhalted opinion!
>> Your presence here has us all in awe of your expertise! Please tell us
>> what YOU in your highly vaulted position would have called it?
>> You do realize that your opinion is worth about as much as that fart
>> you let a while ago, ZILCH! But hey opinions are like assholes,
>> everyone has one and they all stink!
>
> He probably thinks that "Vista" is such a perfect name for a crippled p.o.s.
> toy operating system that was rushed out the door to boost Microsoft's
> profits even more and force users to have to upgrade their hardware to run
> that bloatware. Goldfarb is either mentally challenged with his hardon for
> Linux, or else paid by Microsoft's marketing department to come to a Linux
> advocacy group and shit on Linux.
>
> Cheers.

Goldfarb is Gary Stewart. He has come here to take a shit for the past ten
years and then asked for toilet paper.

Gary has taken a shit for a long time in order to make ends meet and feed the
daughter, who rarely visits. Sad, very sad those people Microsoft employs to
do the dirty work...

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "I feed my 3 penguins with electricity and love"
Mem:    515500k total,   371316k used,   144184k free,     9104k buffers