Daeron can't read

In article
<cfe9e9d7-39d0-47b4-be11-a0493c742f00@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
 Doug Mentohl <doug_mentohl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 6 Mar, 20:10, Tim Smith  wrote:
>
> > What places?  This is the only place I post where you also post, at least
> > under the Schestowitz nym.
>
> Here you admit to stalking Roy on Digg by systamatically modding down
> his comments ..
>
> <quote>
> I only mod down about 60% of your comments ..
>
> If I want to see what comments you've posted, I click on the link to
> show my profile, click on comments to show my comments, and then
> change
> my name to yours  .
>
> The only way you are treated special is that I select stories that you
> have commented on to read.
> </unquote>
>
> http://groups.google.co.uk/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/b21d62dfba0db0be

You seem to have a serious reading comprehension problem.  Among (but
not necessarily all of) your errors:

1. Nothing in there says or implies that I systematically modded his
comments down.  It says I systematically read the stories that he
commented on.  Some of those comments I modded up, and some I didn't
vote on, and some I modded down.  It depended on the quality of the
comment.  It ended up being about 60% down.

2. There's nothing even remotely like stalking in there.  Reading the
comments of someone on a public format is not stalking.

Finally, Schestowitz does not post comments to Digg anymore (at least
under that nym), so Digg would not be an answer to the question even to
someone who suffers from the same language problems that you do.

--
--Tim Smith