Re: Why Linux must win

____/ [H]omer on Saturday 08 March 2008 03:25 : \____

> A Gnu World Order wrote:
>
>> Barking Ballmer himself ain't buyin' the Wintroll wacko FUD, and
>> neither should anyone else.
>
> No, but you can be sure he /propagates/ it ... behind the scenes.
>
> Just once I'd like to see Sweaty's weekly memo to the Trolls. I can
> actually believe he does that. Remember, the title of "Evangelist" is an
> /official/ Microsoft job designation.
>
> http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20071023002351958

Ballmer worked closely with Taylor and others who ran the anti-Linux smear
campaign, so don't think he's passive. The main acts in a very repulsive
fashion behind the scenes, but he keeps a low profile unless he's out facing
the press (remember the chair-flinging incident that was _a leak_?).

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Slashdot is standard-compliant... in Japan"
Tasks: 159 total,   1 running, 158 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie