Re: Why Linux must win

[H]omer <spam@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:tpa2a5-j3n.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>
>> [snip litany of Microsoft's Mafia tactics]
>
> How anyone can have the gall to denounce our criticism of Microsoft as
> "irrational hatred", defies logic. It's as if they've been brainwashed.

But, [H]omer, you just don't understand.  Mafia$oft would never do any-
thing immoral, illegal, or unethical.  Just ask any one of Mafia$oft's
army of paid shills here in comp.os.LINUX.advocacy and they'll affirm it.
Well, here, let one of Mafia$oft's astroturfers (whose M$ shilling con-
tract was evidently just renewed) explain it to you in his own words:

  "None of you - not one of you - can support your ridiculous
   shrill and frequent cries of

   MS 'extortion',
    [http://www.google.com/search?num=100&q=%22microsoft+extortion%22]

   MS 'bribes',
    [http://www.google.com/search?num=100&q=%22microsoft+bribes%22]

   MS 'sabotage',
    [http://www.google.com/search?num=100&q=%22microsoft+sabotage%22]

   MS 'corruption',
    [http://www.google.com/search?num=100&q=%22microsoft+corruption%22]

   MS 'gangsters',
    [http://www.google.com/search?num=100&q=%22microsoft+gangsters%22]

   MS 'terror',
    [http://www.google.com/search?num=100&q=%22microsoft+terror%22]

   MSBBC,
    [http://www.google.com/search?num=100&q=msbbc]

   MS-funded 'asstroturfing', etc."
    [http://www.google.com/search?num=100&q=%22microsoft+astroturfing%22]

         -- news:qfozj.114490$K27.36930@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

See?  Mafia$oft is always completely innocent of any and all misconduct!
http://www.bad-bad-bad.com/graphics/Bill-Gates_Muhammed-Saeed-al-Sahaf.jpg

--
Feeling the heat at Microsoft

Q: A couple of years ago you reiterated that IBM was
   Microsoft's biggest competitor and you said not just
   on the business side, but overall. If I ask you who is
   *Microsoft's BIGGEST competitor now*, who would it be?

Ballmer: Open...*LINUX*. I don't want to say open source.
         *LINUX*, certainly have to go with that.
http://news.zdnet.com/2100-3513_22-6232458.html (02/28/08)