Re: Roy, how did you miss this one?

Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

> Open Source, Closed Minds
>
> "Sure, I used to have the ?Microsoft is bad and Bill Gates must die?
> mentality in my early 20s. But, my Orwellian rant faded over time and I
> began to have a more balanced perspective on the world and the technology
> which fuels it. Perhaps this is a natural byproduct of the pragmatism
> which piggybacks the aging process. Perhaps this is a natural byproduct of
> having to pay rent."
>
> http://www.trixbox.com/about-us/blog/open-source-closed-minds
>
> I wonder when you'll have to pay rent, Roy?

Linux is BIG.

Linux distributes 1 million+ new desktops per month.
Embedded Linux sells 3 million+ gadgets PER DAY.
And the rates are increasing to squeeze out micoshaft
and their inferior products developed with less and
less developers compared to rich open source products.
Micoshaft already squeezed out of UMPC desktop market
by Linux UMPCs both on price and performance issues.

And of course all free.
http://www.livecdlistc.com
http://www.distrowatch.com