Re: [Roy Schestowitz Advocates Imprisoning People for Free Speech] Re: Smith and Funky -- tag-team trolls extraordinaire (was: Smith and Funky -- tag-team trolls extraordinaire)

____/ William Poaster on Thursday 06 March 2008 23:30 : \____

> Peter Köhlmann wrote:
>
>> Hadron wrote:

>>> And Roy's slander goes uncommented?
>>
>> How about talking about flatfish and his "planted" evidence of Roy and
>> his "testicle removal". Which was not the only one of that kind.
>>
>> Flatfishs posts are offensive to a degree few others achieve
>> And he would be in extremely hot waters in most of the countries worldwide
>> with that
>
> And Flatfish & Quack are buddies in this group, so what does that make
> Quack....

It's not slander if it's true. I link to articles that cover realities about
Microsoft. I don't make stuff up.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Citrix: device for turning XenSource into XenSoft
 02:00:02 up 42 days, 11:54,  3 users,  load average: 1.35, 1.32, 1.52