Re: Smith and Funky -- tag-team trolls extraordinaire

____/ [H]omer on Thursday 06 March 2008 16:34 : \____

> Doug Mentohl wrote:
>> On 3 Mar, 19:41, Erik Funkenbusch
>
>>> I've been here for about 10 years, because for about 10 years (off
>>> and on) i've been trying to use Linux as a desktop and  ..
>>
>> LIAR, you've been trolling a Linux group for about ten years because
>> your paymaster in Redmond pays you to do it.
>>
>> Before Linux you were an OS 2 advocate. It seems you only 'like'
>> things until they are no threat to the Vole .. :)
>>
>> '"In case you haven't noticed, I do very little bashing of OS/2, and
>> only then when an OS/2 advocate appears to be spouting the "OS/2
>> utopia" party line"'
>>
>> "I like OS/2, I always have", Erik FUD Dec 1997
>>
>> http://groups.google.co.uk/group/comp.os.os2.advocacy/msg/7a6fc385dd4b3bdc
>
> Fuddie was one of the original Munchkins AFAICT. Now he's trying to do
> to Linux what he did to OS/2. It won't work though, as I'm sure he now
> realises, since Linux has an advantage that OS/2 never had - Freedom.

Is there a US law that gets Munchkins put in prison? The chair is too far, but
Erik's trolling deserves a good long jail time. So does much of Microsoft,
which is a cult of the worst kind. I have professors telling me this, too.

Roy S. Schestowitz     | Run a Linux server, sit on your hands all day
         run-level 2  2008-01-24 14:06                   last=