Re: Smith and Funky -- tag-team trolls extraordinaire

On 2008-03-06, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
> ____/ [H]omer on Thursday 06 March 2008 16:34 : \____

>> Fuddie was one of the original Munchkins AFAICT. Now he's trying to do
>> to Linux what he did to OS/2. It won't work though, as I'm sure he now
>> realises, since Linux has an advantage that OS/2 never had - Freedom.
>
> Is there a US law that gets Munchkins put in prison? The chair is too far, but
> Erik's trolling deserves a good long jail time. So does much of Microsoft,
> which is a cult of the worst kind. I have professors telling me this, too.

I don't know if there's a statute that covers things like that. But I
can guarantee that if there is and MS finds themselves in hot water for
being behind it, you can bet the munchkins are going to be the first
baggage to get tossed overboard to try lightening the load from the
listing ship. In fact I wouldn't put it past MS to give up the names of
all of their shills as some sort of plea agreement.

--
Shock me, say something intelligent!