Re: [Roy Schestowitz has another slow news day] Another Review of FreeBSD 7 and Another Possible GPL Violator (Cittio)

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Moshe Goldfarb
<brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Wed, 5 Mar 2008 19:09:31 -0500
<11xytkn5o4nbt$.mg7uos3cf3yz.dlg@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 15:34:09 -0800, The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
>
>> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Moshe Goldfarb
>> <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx>
>>  wrote
>> on Wed, 5 Mar 2008 16:31:08 -0500
>> <1761qmcpzfudl$.kxutkvo91iv$.dlg@xxxxxxxxxx>:

>>> Why do you seem so interested in reporting Roy Schestowitz?
>>> FWIW, I don't care if he spams his own group.
>>> The more the merrier.
>>>

>> [1] It's not his group.
>> [2] You're complaining.
>>
>> --
>> #191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Linux makes one use one's mind.
>> Windows just messes with one's head.
>
> I'm not complaining.
> I am making an observation.
> You guys are the ones that should be complaining.
>
> After all, it's the Linux advocates that Roy Schestowitz is making look
> like fools.

You noticed it; you file it.  Personally I think this is
a tempest in a teapot.

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
/dev/signature: Resource temporarily unavailable