Re: [Roy Schestowitz has another slow news day] Another Review of FreeBSD 7 and Another Possible GPL Violator (Cittio)

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Linonut
<linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Wed, 5 Mar 2008 12:46:52 -0500
<f0Bzj.42$r76.0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> * Erik Funkenbusch peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> On Wed, 05 Mar 2008 16:40:28 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>> Yet another slow news day, Roy is reduced to commenting about non-linux
>> operating systems.  Not that FreeBSD is bad (in fact, i just started using
>> it for a new firewall, I like it a lot) but this is a Linux newsgroup.
>> Guess it goes with his Microsoft envy.
>
> Nah, FreeBSD is on topic, mostly.
>
> I should try it again.  I've got an old, old laptop loaded down with
> Ubuntu.

It's an interesting system, mostly because I contrast it
with Linux.  I never did get around to setting up an X
server on it, admittedly.

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Useless C/C++ Programming Idea #2239120:
void f(char *p) {char *q = p; strcpy(p,q); }