Re: Smith and Funky -- tag-team trolls extraordinaire

____/ Doug Mentohl on Thursday 06 March 2008 12:06 : \____

> On 3 Mar, 19:41, Erik Funkenbusch
>
>> I've been here for about 10 years, because for about 10 years (off and on)
>> i've been trying to use Linux as a desktop and  ..
>
> LIAR, you've been trolling a Linux group for about ten years because
> your paymaster in Redmond pays you to do it.
>
> Before Linux you were an OS 2 advocate. It seems you only 'like'
> things until they are no threat to the Vole .. :)
>
> '"In case you haven't noticed, I do very little bashing of OS/2, and
> only then when an OS/2 advocate appears to be spouting the "OS/2
> utopia" party line"'
>
> "I like OS/2, I always have", Erik FUD Dec 1997
>
> http://groups.google.co.uk/group/comp.os.os2.advocacy/msg/7a6fc385dd4b3bdc

Don't worry. The Microsoft won't last for long and they will get more
aggressive just before they dues. Microsoft is running out of money and has
very little in terms of assets it can sell.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows: as good as Richard Stallman's dental higiene
Tasks: 140 total,   1 running, 139 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie