Re: Why Linux must win

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Analysis of a typical response
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | The exchange always seems to go like this:
[...]
> | You FOSS people are communists and don't like the free-market.)
>  `----

That comment is especially laughable, as the reality is the complete
opposite. The monopolistic goals of modern-day /Corporatism/ is
anti-capitalist, /not/ those ideals which seek a level playing field
that facilitates a Free Market.

How many generations will it take to purge McCarthyistic hysteria from
America, I wonder? With the perpetual influence of right-wing extremists
like the Republicans, maybe never.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
|     ~ Cory Doctorow, The Guardian.  http://tinyurl.com/22bgx8

 14:04:07 up 75 days, 11:39,  5 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00