Re: Roy Schestowitz post volume

____/ Jim Richardson on Tuesday 04 March 2008 20:13 : \____

> On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 04:44:31 +0000,
>  Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> ____/ 7 on Monday 03 March 2008 02:44 : \____
>>
>>> Micoshaft Fradster and Asstroturfer Erik Funkenbusch wrote on behalf of
>>> micoshaft corporation:

>>> Guilty as charged!
>>>
>>> I can't imagine anyone having such zealous attachment to micoshaft
>>> products so as to waste 17 years of their life time posting
>>> anti-linux messages. I think it is an incredible sad day
>>> for micoshaft loosers.
>>>
>>> Despite all your looser efforts, Linux has blossomed.
>>>
>>> http://www.livecdlist.com
>>> http://www.distrowatch.com
>>
>> STILL with the big lie!! Erik, you little rotten...
>>
>> I AM NOT BEING PAID FOR ANY OF THIS. GET IT?
>>
>> I've seen the same dirty tricks being used to discredit other people, using
>> libel essentially.
>>

> Erik's point, and it's a valid one. Is that if your sole reason for
> accusing someone of being paid to post here, is based on the rate of
> posts they make. Then the same criteria can be applied to you, as anyone
> else.

This escapes the issue that they post against a charter with malevolent intent.
Why would anyone do this voluntarily? 'Bad boy' genes? Maybe. Still, given
what you find in Microsoft's past /and/ present (Munchkins and astroturfing,
respectively), why should it be so far fetched?

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Mod me up and I'll mod you 'insightful'"