Re: [News] [Rival] Leak: Microsoft 'Broke' Windows Vista, Then Rushed it Out the Door

____/ Jerry McBride on Tuesday 04 March 2008 17:05 : \____

http://www.nytimes.com/idg/IDG_002570DE00740E18002573FE006B7266.html?ref=technology

>> Very responsible.
>>

> So... that's it? They are writing off VISTA as a "poor communication
> problem", not fixable in the short term... but... You just wait for windows
> 7, that one's gonna work real good....
>
> They must be on crack or something...

I'm not sure if Windows 7 development has even properly begun yet (Microsoft
suggested recently that it hasn't). Since Windows 7, which will be developed
in India by the way, is a Vista 'derivative', this requires fixing Vista
first. It's all a bit of a maze of uncertainty for all I can tell.

Apprentice - fancy word for "slave"