Re: Boffin stacks 16 PS3s to simulate black hole collisions

____/ Linonut on Monday 03 March 2008 16:28 : \____

http://www.news.com/Feeling-the-heat-at-Microsoft/2008-1012_3-6232458.html?tag=ne.fd.mnbc

>> Linux.
>>
>> Yes, Linux ...
>> Linux, #1 threat to Microsoft.
>
> I guess Microsoft is afraid of Linux's 0.63% market share after all.

Heh. It knows it's a lot more than this. Althugh there's no way to measure this
stuff, in some sites like mine almost half the visitors use Linux. They don't
visit all those Britney Speaks-type sites that are used in MSurveys.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: does exactly what it says on the tin
Tasks: 138 total,   1 running, 137 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie