Re: Boffin stacks 16 PS3s to simulate black hole collisions

____/ Jerry McBride on Monday 03 March 2008 12:48 : \____

http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2008/02/28/ps3s_put_to_use_simulating_blackholes/

> The PS3's all run linux!

That must be why Microsoft planned (at an executive level) to "f*ckin kill" the
PS3 launch parties in France, England and Australia (examples where I vividly
remember Microsoft's sabotage).

New interview with Ballmer:

Feeling the heat at Microsoft

A couple of years ago you reiterated that IBM was Microsoft's biggest
competitor and you said not just on the business side, but overall. If I ask
you who is Microsoft's biggest competitor now, who would it be?

Ballmer: Open...Linux. I don't want to say open source. Linux, certainly have
to go with that...

http://www.news.com/Feeling-the-heat-at-Microsoft/2008-1012_3-6232458.html?tag=ne.fd.mnbc

Linux.

Yes, Linux can't get past Microsoft's mind. Nothing has changed. All against
Linux, #1 threat to Microsoft.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: Brazil spans 47.8% of S. America
Mem:    515500k total,   444740k used,    70760k free,     2316k buffers