Re: [News] Open Letters Ask for Open-Sourced NVIDIA, RIAA/MPAA(et al)-Free EU

7 <website_has_email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer Moshe Goldfarb wrote on behalf of
> micoshaft corporation:
>
>> On Sat, 01 Mar 2008 17:24:08 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> OpenTheBlob.com - An Open Letter To NVIDIA
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>

>> WTF would Nvidia want to totally screw up their products by putting the
>> source code in the hands of the Linux hacks?
>

> Typical micoshaft funded fraudster at work.
>
> Nvidia would consider you enemployable with attitudes like that.

I would imagine that Gary Stewart's track record is so abysmal that even
the most open-minded of employers would seriously consider anything
other than treatment for him.  He tries to x-no-archive, but my news
server, like so many, ignores that...  you can't hide.