Re: [News] India's Belief in FOSS and GNU/Linux as the Future

On Sat, 01 Mar 2008 21:44:32 GMT, 7 wrote:

> Micoshaft Fraudster and asstroturfer Moshe Goldfarb wrote on behalf of
> micoshaft corporation:
>
>> On Sat, 01 Mar 2008 21:27:10 GMT, 7 wrote:
>>
>>> Micoshaft Fraudster and asstroturfer Moshe Goldfarb wrote on behalf of
>>> micoahft corporation:

>>> Not a joke.
>>> The problem is that Micoshaft has been acting as a fraudster.
>>
>> The problem is that Roy Schestowitz has yet to produce any evidence of his
>> claims that India was bribed.
>

> That requires micoshaft staff to give open access to their accounts.
> Do you mind if we ask you to email Steve and get us a print out of
> their bank statement?

Nice try but.......

Roy Schestowitz made a very serious accusation and in typical Schestowitz
fashion not only is it a lie but he can't even provide the most basic piece
of evidence to back up his claims.

Why do you continue to close your eyes to this phony Roy Schestowitz?

You of all people, 7 , should see right through his bull shit and self
serving crap floods.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: