Re: [Roy Schestowitz twists another news story to suit his agenda] [Rival] Microsoft Fails to Evolve As it Approaches Debt

* Sinister Midget peremptorily fired off this memo:

> No, I skim a lot. But nothing coming out of One MICROS~1 Way surprises
> me any more. Even His Billness' "retirement" was a farce, as evidenced
> by his still being the public mouthpiece for a lot of what the
> nogoodniks at the monopoly are spreading in the press.

Eventually, he'll be reduced to doing nothing but giving "keynote"
speeches at MVP-cons and Shriners get-togethers.

Maybe he can demonstrate the superiority of Microsoft Windows Vista at
his kid's Boy Scout meeting.

> Of course, Billy
> Buttcrust has told so many fudgies over the years it's completely
> unfathomable to me that anybody still pays any attention to him at all.

Well, you don't hear much about him (or IT, DRM, fair use, or
"electronic freedom" in general) on the mainstream news, do ya?

> Divorce - Transition from a duet to a duel.

Some marital counselling might be in order, Sin!  Or another snifter of
liquor.

--
This is a fantastic time to be entering the business world, because business
is going to change more in the next 10 years than it has in the last 50.