Re: [Troll] Jim Allchin, Spinmeister

____/ Linonut on Saturday 01 March 2008 18:14 : \____

http://windowsvistablog.com/blogs/windowsvista/archive/2006/12/12/title.aspx

>    Setting The Record Straight
>    Posted by JimAll on Tuesday, December 12, 2006

>       2-and-œ years later, Windows Vista has turned into a phenomenal
>       product, better than any other OS we've ever built and far, far
>       better than any other software available today, in my opinion.
>       It's going to be available to customers on Jan 30, and I suggest
>       everyone go out and get it as soon as you can.  It's that good.

> Jim and Bill already hit the big finish line for Microsoft.

It's like watching pollies lying to the press about WoMD.

"LH [Longhorn] is a pig and I don't see any solution to this problem. If we are
to rise to the challenge of Linux..."

                                --Jim Allchin

Time goes by....

Debut and departure for Windows chief

,----[ Quote ]
| Sitting behind a one-way mirror, a white-haired man [Allchin] struggles to
| access a shared music library within Windows Vista.
|
| "I'm lost," he says. "I'm in trouble here."
`----

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-3513_22-6154171.html

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "No, I didn't buy that from eBay"
         run-level 2  2008-01-24 14:06                   last=