Re: SPAMMER "Moshe Goldfarb" *IS* "flatfish"

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Pro-Microsoft trolling isn't just rising in COLA. It's a little more
> 'global' than this. I see reports elsewhere. You know what a man once
> said:
>
> *"If you can?t make it good, at least make it look good."
>                 --Bill Gates, Microsoft
>
> Microsoft is now at the stage where it has to slam the competition, simply
> because it cannot compete based on technical merits of its own.

Thats interesting when you say Micoshaft is now reduced to
slamming competition because it cannot compete on
technical merits of its own.

At least in the UK, slamming is illegal and so are many countries
and my guess is that most of the micoshaftees don't know it
because they are so used to slamming competitors in the USA
as a 'legitimate' business tool, that they forget its
illegal in the rest of the world.

My guess is that micoshaft has clocked up a lot of
anti-slamming violations and has so far escaped prosecution
because no one has reported them yet.