Re: Want Dreamweaver on Linux? DW8 seems to work, but we need real Dreamweaver users to test it...

DanKegel wrote:

> Calling all Linux advocates who happen to be Dreamweaver users
> (all seven of you :-):
>
> I'm a Wine developer.  I've been playing around with Dreamweaver 8 on
> Linux using Wine for a few days, and it seems to be working.

Hello Dan.

Thanks for all your hard work. It is much appreciated.

I find it astounding that a group of unpaid voluntary enthusiasts can
accomplish more in their spare time, and with zero budget, than the
world's biggest software corporation could in six years with 10 Billion
dollars:

http://wastingtimewithmikeandari.wordpress.com/2008/01/31/linux-has-better-windows-compatibility-than-vista/

Well done.

Unfortunately I'm not a one of the seven DreamWeaver users. I prefer
something more advanced, that produces more standards compliant code:

http://www.vim.org

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
|     ~ Cory Doctorow, The Guardian.  http://tinyurl.com/22bgx8

 06:14:45 up 71 days,  3:50,  5 users,  load average: 0.01, 0.06, 0.10