Re: Want Dreamweaver on Linux? DW8 seems to work, but we need real Dreamweaver users to test it...

____/ DanKegel on Saturday 01 March 2008 00:24 : \____

> Calling all Linux advocates who happen to be Dreamweaver users
> (all seven of you :-):
>
> I'm a Wine developer.  I've been playing around
> with Dreamweaver 8 on Linux using Wine for a few
> days, and it seems to be working.
> See http://wiki.winehq.org/AdobeDreamweaver
> for details.  I've filed a few bugs for the problems
> that hit me on the head, but I'm not really a
> Dreamweaver user.  So... if you happen to be interested
> in seeing Dreamweaver (any version) work well in
> Linux (or Solaris or BSD), please try Dreamweaver 8
> (the free trial will do, and it's still available)
> with the latest Wine, and let me know what problems you
> find.  I'll enter bug reports for them and try to
> get them some attention.
>
> Thanks,
> Dan Kegel
> Wine 1.0 Release Manager

Thanks. Be aware that Microsoft has a variety of trolls in this group who are
likely to attack you**. It's best to ignore them.

__
**More trolls than ever before because Microsoft is approaching debt and its
business as a whole is in jeopardy.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: most popular O/S, yet not most widespread
 04:20:02 up 36 days, 14:14,  3 users,  load average: 1.68, 1.29, 1.32