Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Slammed for OOXML Secrecy, Unleashing Shills (Zuck, ACT)

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 23:57:16 +0000, [H]omer wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> How OOXML vote could change all -- and nothing
>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
> [...]
>>| "Minutes should be published. This secrecy ... has to end," he
>>| said.
>> `----
>
> What are they hiding?

Ask Roy Schestowitz.

He had a golden opportunity to speak to one of the delegates, right here in
this COLA group and Roy ran like the chicken he is.

Now watch the OOXML conspiracy theories start emanating from his SPAM
machine.

All with "a reliable source told me" as evidence of his claims.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: