Re: [News] Another Antitrust Complaint Against Microsoft Might Be Filed by FOSS Devs

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 16:26:25 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Precisely. The wrath. Perhaps I should start writing about Microsoft in my
> future articles. Let's see how these things can get past fearful editors. They
> try to water down accusations, no matter how justified.

No Roy Schestowitz.

They ask you for proof of your claims and when you tell them "a reliable
source told me", or you refer back to your own blogs and websites for the
proof, they edit your submissions because unlike you, they are not
interested in getting their asses dragged into court to be sued.

IOW, you can't get away with your total bullshit and lies when you write
articles for respected, professional publications.

Welcome to the real world Roy Schestowitz.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: