Re: [News] The "Linux Not Ready For the Masses" Big Lie Debunked

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Linux Not Ready For the Masses...BULL
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | I am tired of hearing and reading that Gnu/Linux is not ready for
> | the "regular" or "normal" user. Self proclaimed experts and pundits
> | insist that these users can not, or will not, use Gnu/Linux. They give
> | all kinds of reasons for this. I say that most of these reasons exist
> | only in the minds of these experts and pundits.
> `----
>
> http://riplinton.blogspot.com/2008/03/linux-not-ready-for-massesbull.html

Some MSBBC types of channels have a hard time mentioning the word Linux.
But lots of budding technology reporters from shows around the world
are uploading video reports with Linux and have broken the backs of dumb
MSBBC style reporters and their boring reporting style.

Who says web isn't gonna kill TV?