Re: [News] MSBBC Lies, Breaks Another Promise, So Linux Users Break DRM Shackles

> ____/ Mark Kent on Friday 14 March 2008 08:37 : \____

>>> ____/ Mark Kent on Thursday 13 March 2008 17:17 : \____

> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/03/12/iplayer_linux_stream_download_hack/

>>> he sort of insisted that only 600 people in the UK use that software which
>>> Microsoft calls its number one competitor. He's part of the Big Lie Club.
>>
>> Maybe he'd been told that by Microsfot people and actually believed
>> them?  He could be very naive.
>
> He may have been DeIcaza-ised. :-)

Haha, yes... get some nice blinkers, tinted specs for underneath, a pair
of highly selective  headphones, and you're off, you can *really* try to
believe that "Silverlight" is the future, and that promoting Microsoft
technologies is the role of the BBC.