Re: Got proof, Smith?

____/ Kier on Sunday 16 March 2008 19:38 : \____

> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 16:13:03 +0000, [H]omer wrote:
>
>> Linonut wrote:
>>> * Tim Smith peremptorily fired off this memo:

>> Thanks for providing the proof you asked for.
>
> How the hell is that evidence of stalking, for God's sake?

Kier, what you are not familiar with you needn't comment on. I can confirm that
what [H]omer said is true, whether it's paid for by Microsoft (or agent that
acts as a proxy) or not.

If Microsoft can resort to legal harassment before one of the biggest frauds in
the company's history is exposed... well, that's another story. Don't listen
to me... ask many other people who receive similar treatment (I won't name
them).

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: Falsity implies anything
Tasks: 172 total,   1 running, 171 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie