Re: Got proof, Smith?

Linonut wrote:
> * Tim Smith peremptorily fired off this memo:

>> Roy's sole "evidence" is that when he posts messages on forums that I
>> read, I sometimes see them and respond.

Thanks for providing the proof you asked for.

Oh and you need to buy a new can of silver polish, the shiny is wearing
off your halo.

> Here, in COLA, you and Erik take great glee in Roy and in his
> predicament.

AFAICT astroturfers like Smith /are/ Roy's predicament.

But like the saying goes; Illegitimi non carborundum.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
|     ~ Cory Doctorow, The Guardian.  http://tinyurl.com/22bgx8

 16:12:38 up 86 days, 13:48,  4 users,  load average: 0.03, 0.06, 0.07