Re: Roy Schestowitz: Linux will grow quickly if it has no competition

Micoshaft Fraudster, Asstroturfer and Internet Stalker DFS wrote on behalf
of Micoshaft Corporation:

> Spamowitz wrote "Linux will grow quickly on the desktop when it's biggest
> antagonist is out of the picture, or poor."
>
> heh!
>
> Roy, you are one sad-sack individual.

This is typical fraudulent post by micoshaft sponsored asstroturfers.

Its obvious Micoshaft sponsored frauds and net stalkers are now attacking
individuals directly in linux advocacy newsgroups as predicted
since it is known micoshaft is failing in the market place.

What we need now is EU anti-trust investigation into micoshaft
sponsored advertising that is over stepping the boundaries
marketing and getting in to the domain of deceptive marketing,
net abuse and content spam.

Politicians in the EU are aware of the issues but
are sleeping on it drunk on EU tax payer money as usual.

New forms of deceptive marketing practices are materialising
everywhere but the EU regulatory framework has not
acted to ensure the safety of EU citizens from deceptive
marketing companies and their totally outrageos
behavior for the sake of a few asstroturfing dollars.