Re: WARNING: Roy Schestowitz is spreading virusses on his website, don't go there!!!!!!!!

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 17:58:24 +0100, "Dr. Bill"
<bill_dctrREMOVETHIS@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Roy Schestowitz, a lintard / spammer from cola is spreading virusses.For
>instance, when an "Average Joe" windowsuser, who probably wants more
>information about Linux, visits it's website, Average Joe's computer gets
>infested with a virus / trojan. Great example of Linux advocating in cola.
>http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/Schestowitz.com.jpg

I've got McAfee as well, latest virus definitions have been installed.
I did not get this message after visiting the site
http://www.schestowitz.com/. When do you get it?