Re: WARNING: Roy Schestowitz is spreading virusses on his website, don't go there!!!!!!!!

* Dr. Bill peremptorily fired off this memo:

> I have McAfee VirusScan Enterprise v8.5.0i-[full][multlang] on my vista
> machine.

Ha ha, your machine /needs/ anti-malware measures.

> HE is responsible to have this site online, so HE's  responsible for the
> damage done or HE has to build a lawsuit against the hackers, if he isn't
> the "hacker" himself.

Where's K-Man when you need him to rip Dr. Bill a new one for his
supreme silliness?

--
Like almost everyone who uses e-mail, I receive a ton of spam every day.
Much of it offers to help me get out of debt or get rich quick. It would be