Re: WARNING: Roy Schestowitz is spreading virusses on his website, don't go there!!!!!!!!

On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 04:14:55 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> I've worked for 2 days on resolving this (it took a long time to handle
> 100,000+ files). Unlike probably thousands of other Web sites that still have
> this iframe problem... (it's nothing to do with the site but a leech-type
> reference that get forcibly attached to it).

What a wanker you are Roy.

You can sit here and twist all you like, but YOUR SITE WAS COMPROMISED AND
USED TO INFECT OTHERS.  Yes, it was something to do with your site.  Your
files were infected.  That makes YOUR SITE the spreader, regardless of
where the malware was hosted, YOUR SITE was telling browsers to download
it.

> In the past month there have been many hacking attempts on this domain

Way to make yourself feel special, Roy.

*EVERY* IP ADDRESS IN THE WORLD has many hacking attempts made against it,
every single day.

, coming
> from different vectors and scanning for vulnerabilities in difference CMSs
> (Advanced Guestbook, Nuke, WordPress, phpBB while others were left alone). On
> some days, many thousands of pages were requested by hackers, so there was
> clearly a lot of effort going into this.

No, there are clearly a lot of botnets out there attempting to attack
virtually every IP address in the world.  You're not special Roy, it
happens to everyone.  Get over it.