Re: WARNING: Roy Schestowitz is spreading virusses on his website, don't go there!!!!!!!!

On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 04:14:55 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>By the way, there is no "Moshe Goldfarb". It's called "Gary Stewart" (aka
>flatfish), a Microsoft Munchkin who has been doing this dirt for over a
>decade. Best to just filter out his posts and ignored the smear campaigns and
>libel spread about me over the years.

Good to see you Roy.
Boy, you sure do pick up some shit-for-brains people :)

Even a dribbling retard knows you better than Microbrain Munchkin and
his paedo-folllowers do.

If you want to start a lible case on this, I will back you up.

plh
Paul