Re: [News] Windows Viruses Drive People to GNU/Linux

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 13:47:36 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Strange. I hardly ever do anything which requires admin password. Maybe it's
> different when the machine is set up initially and you add some software you
> like. The last time I entered admin password was... errr... maybe a week ago,
> at home.

You're a fsckn security risk Roy Schestowitz.

Don't they teach you anything useful in that Univeristy you seem to live
at?

Maybe if you actually attended classes instead of SPAMMING 24x7 you might
learn something.

> When Microsoft gets Enroned and the shelves get digged a little deeper, more
> secrets will be exposed. Microsoft grew in (and thrives in) crime. It's too
> blind to see this. It believes it does the world a favour, like a robber
> baron... or GW Bush.

Your tinfoil hat needs some adjusting Roy Schestowitz.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: