Re: Looking for a great home job opportunity online? We offer several money making home based jobs like online / offline data entry, data processing, ...

The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

> On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 17:34:45 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
>
>> Gary Stewart blubbered:

>>> Take a look at the length of my messages compared to his.
>>>
>>> Are you really that ignorant Peter Kohlmann?
>>>
>>> Yes, I do believe you are.
>>>

>> Now please tell us again that *replying* to a message is faster than
>> being the originator, without having to read a previous message.
>>
>> Are you really that ignorant flatfish?
>>
>> Yes, I do believe you are.
>
> Idiot.
> Look at the number of words.

Most of Roys "words" are quotes, cut&paste jobs.
Yes, flatfish, you really are an idiot. You got caught again lying, and now
you want to weasel out.
Face it: You and Hadron Quark each reach or nearly reach the number of posts
Roy does. You two are the real spammers here, as you both do nothing but
advocating *against* linux. And constantly lying doing that.

Are you able to remember which year you last posted anything true?
It certainly was not in this millenium
--
Microsoft's Guide To System Design:
        It could be worse, but it'll take time.