Re: Another Fine Example of the Secret Life of Linux on the Desktop

> ____/ Rex Ballard on Thursday 13 March 2008 13:18 : \____
>
>> That shows a minumum of 3.8% as Linux users.

Why do you guys keep adding to the cross-posting list?

> You challenge the Big Lie, so prepare for personal attacks (that's the way of
> forcing you to quote only 'proper', i.e. Microsoft-approved, figures).

Microsoft doesn't use just Big Lies.  It uses lots of little ones all
over the place.  Little lies about fonts, device drivers, ...

Microsoft flak.

"You are being MICRO-attacked from all angles, in a SOFT manner."

> By the way, a site of mine which delivers over 12,000 pages a day puts Linux
> market share at over 40% this month. And that doesn't not even
> include "Unknown". Sites like this never make it into surveys. It's
> just 'trash sites' that give away usage log and dishonour visitors' privacy.

The medium is the massage.

--
No! There are no significant bugs in our released software that any
significant number of users want fixed.