Re: Threats (Subversive and Otherwise) to GNU/Linux Growth

On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 03:17:05 -0000, Rick wrote:

> On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 22:39:24 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

>>> Ahh.. I just noticed that you called him on this before.  He submitted
>>> his own story to slashdot (not that uncommon of a thing, and slashdot
>>> has no rules against it, in fact many of said self-submitted articles
>>> say somethign like "I just wrote a piece over at blah... " But instead,
>>> Roy submitted it as "anonymous", effectively trying to hide his
>>> identity as the submitter of his own article.
>>>
>>> How is it that someone that someone that has so much vitriol for those
>>> he considers to be "corrupt" seems to have no problem doing the very
>>> things that he himself would call a "corrupt" practice if it had been
>>> Microsoft or anyone else he didn't like doing it?
>>>
>>> Roy's a typical hypocrite.
>>
>> Of course he is.
>> So far he's been caught using nyms (techguy is one them)
>
> And you don't do that ...

This is about Schestowitz.
I don't claim anything, one way or the other and I certainly don't pretend
to be holier than though like Schestowitz does.

>> Caught posting
>> though Mark Kent's computer. Now caught shilling his own articles under
>> an anonymous source.
>
> What anonymous source?

Learn to read.
Himself under an anonymous ID.

>> The irony is if Roy would just tone it down a little and write more like
>> his Datamation article, IOW learn from the editors who surely toned it
>> down for him, he could be a decent Linux advocate.
>>
>> But, those kind of articles don't typically bring hits to his hate
>> sites. Misleading FUD infested subject lines do.
>
> ... and your obsession grows ...

No, the facts about Schestowitz are coming out a little at a time.
Just like I said they would.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: