Re: [News] New Eee PCs with Linux are Better-specced PCs Than Windows

On 2008-03-11, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:

> Do any of the advocates here have an affiliation with a Linux company? I think
> not.....

I will if I ever start one. I have plans for a few things that I con
never quite bring together. So it may never happen. Or it might.

I don't any association with one that exists right now. If any decides
they want to pay me to post positive linux stuff in a pro-linux group,
though, make an offer.

--
How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?