Re: [News] Microsoft OOXML: Fail

____/ Mark Kent on Tuesday 11 March 2008 08:56 : \____

>> ____/ Mark Kent on Monday 10 March 2008 15:19 : \____
>>
>>> whether there've been any more "Swedens" with real cash changing hands,
>>> or whether we've had delegates turn up to these meetings who've never
>>> been before.
>>
>> They are just sitwarmers. Nothing to see here... they defend themselves
                   ^seat
>> (their bosses) while purporting to be representative of a nation. Conflict
>> of interests is what they call it...
>>
>> It doesn't matter how many smileys Jesper may post here. He is being
>> apologetic, having done the damage.
>>

> I share your suspicion.  There is no excuse for trying to force this
> work through, and there has been no effort to do it properly.

I am amazed to find Microsoft partners in a Linux newsgroup. They don't just
defend themselves. They defend OOXML now. Next step slamming the GPL?
Attacking advocates? How low has Microsoft sunk? I mean, I know the company
approaches debt and tries to hide this, but it's no reason or excuse to harass
its #1 competition.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Web 2.0 is everything that can be spammed" --Unknown
 10:00:02 up 46 days, 19:54,  4 users,  load average: 2.03, 1.91, 1.67