Re: [News] Another Novell Executive Leaves the Company Unhappy

____/ 7 on Monday 10 March 2008 19:44 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Executive moves: Martin Buckley quits Novell over "certain principles"
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Positive changes? Well, apparently not from Martin's perspective. You
>> | don't quit a company after eight and a half years over "certain
>> | principles" unless things are really bad. I never knew Martin during my
>> | time at Novell but he was/is well-respected. His departure doesn't
>> | inspire confidence.
>

> I'm sure the SuSE and Novel engineers disgusted with the hijaaking of
> their company by micoshaftees should leave and form
> their own anti-Novel company. No venture capitalist would refuse them
> (unless they had micoshaft and other big corp insiders in them - so
> careful screening procedures and NDAs need to be crafted).

It turns out he might go to Microsoft. This just comes to show you how close
those two companies became. Novell is Microsoft, Microsoft is Novell. Almost.

>> http://blogs.cnet.com/8301-13505_1-9889557-16.html

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Error, no keyboard - press F1 to continue"
         run-level 2  2008-01-24 14:06                   last=