Re: Roy Schestowitz thinks advocates are stupid - and the advocates accept this. (was Back on Demon.Net Again Roy?)

> ____/ Tattoo Vampire on Sunday 09 March 2008 14:59 : \____
>
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> He lies.
>>

>> So I guess that Google is also lying?

>> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/65905d736016edbb?dmode=source

>> From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Subject: Re: [News] [Rival] Windows Vista Makes Low-cost Laptops
>> Impractical (Linux Wins)
>> Newsgroups:
>> comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.windows-xp,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
>> Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 18:39:11 +0000

> For what it's worth, the server that I post from (when outside the
> University)
> uses a variety of routes, over which I haven't control. There are
> multiple
> ISPs.
>
> If the trolls wanted to show multiple routes, they wouldn't have a hard
> time
> showing that I sometimes post from the Manchester server (this morning
> for
> example), Google Groups (about 2 weeks ago) and a couple of others,
> always
> under the same name. 4-5 years ago I posted as "Roy S Schestowitz".

So let's get this straight. Roy Schestowitz is either a complete retard
(very likely) or he assumes that every "advocate" here is a complete
retard. This bullshite story makes no sense at all. According to the
Schestowitz troll because he sometimes posts from "outside the University"
his posts "use a variety of routes" and that's why his posts are suddenly
appearing from Giganews... and not demon.uk which he normally leaches off
of.

So according to the Schestowitz idiot, because someone posts from a
different location, the packets take a different route and suddenly "like
magic" a new account with Giganews automagically appears and his posts
originate from there. All without user intervention.

Silly me... I thought that in order to post from Giganews you had to first
have an account with Giganews.

And Roy Schestowitz spews the ridiculous nonsense and every advocate here
simply nods their heads and agrees. Yep... Schestowitz thinks that you
"advocates" are about as smart as a bag of turds because he spews this
nonsense and expects you all to believe it.