Re: [News] Third-party Contributor to Driver Bullied by Creative

____/ Roy Schestowitz on Sunday 30 March 2008 18:13 : \____

> Creative Labs : Product Boards : Sound Blaster : Message to Daniel_K
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | [...]
> |
> | To be clear, we are asking you to respect our legal rights in this matter
> | and
> | cease all further unauthorized distribution of our technology and IP.  In
> | addition we request that you observe our forum rules and respect our right
> | enforce those rules.  If you are in any doubt as to what we would consider
> | unacceptable then please request clarification through one of our forum
> | moderators before posting.
> |
> | Phil O'Shaughnessy
> | VP Corporate Communications
> | Creative Labs Inc.
> |
> | [...]
> |
> | My god, you guys got some balls on you, either that or you'r all bordeline
> | mad.
> |
> | He offered a service you guys cant/wont, and in so madde a lot og YOUR
> | customers happy about their product again.
> |
> | Now you wanna whipe him out and keep him silent by threatning about legal
> | actions.
> |
> | This is a beyond retarded, shame on you, shame on you.
> `----

http://forums.creative.com/creativelabs/board/message?board.id=soundblaster&thread.id=116332&view=by_date_ascending&page=1

<snip />

Hmmm... Sony for the hall of shame also?

Watch Sony go...

O Hypocrisy, Thy Name is Sony

,----[ Quote ]
| [PointDev, a French software publisher, is taking the record company to court
| for having used one of its administration tools, Ideal Migration, without a
| licence.]
`----

http://opendotdotdot.blogspot.com/2008/03/o-hypocrisy-thy-name-is-sony.html

Sony sued for nicking software

http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/03/30/sony-bmg-sued-nicking-software

Roy S. Schestowitz      |  INQredible Hacktivism
 12:05:01 up 11 days, 23:14,  5 users,  load average: 1.32, 1.26, 1.31