Re: [News] [Rival] Google is Gradually Becoming More of an Indian Company

"Hadron" <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> "Ezekiel" <a@xxxxx> writes:
>
>> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> Microsoft, US Chamber of Commerce want increase in H1B visa cap
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> for
>>> major
>>> numbers
>>> `----
>>
>> Idiot. The H1B visa program is *NOT* for Indians. It's for any foreign
>> national who wants to work in the US. I work with a guy from German (Uli)
>> who's working here on a H1B visa. There's also a couple of Russian dudes
>> (Alexi and Arkadi) who are here on a H1B visa.
>>
>> Roy Schestowitz seems to be a racist scumbag. In his twisted mind any
>> company that allows H1B employees is suddenly letting "those people from
>> India" take over.
>>
>> Roy Schestowitz = Idiot + Spammer + Scumbag + Racist.
>
> I wonder if all dark people "look the same" to Roy?

They probably do. After all... they're foreigners.

Interested that when Google engages in lobbying congress for more H1B visas
it's never even mentioned. According to the Roy Schestowitz dishonest
scumbag... it's only Microsoft that's becoming an "Indian Company"

http://www.forbes.com/business/2008/03/27/immigration-h1b-unemployment-biz-beltway-cx_jz_0327visa.html

- "Technology firms such as Microsoft (nasdaq: MSFT - news - people ),
Google (nasdaq: GOOG - news - people ) and Oracle (nasdaq: ORCL - news -
people ) have lobbied hard for raising the cap. "