Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft is Gradually Becoming More of an Indian Company

____/ Subway steel on Monday 31 March 2008 14:38 : \____

> "Ezekiel" <a@xxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> Microsoft, US Chamber of Commerce want increase in H1B visa cap
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> for
>>> numbers
>>> `----
>>
>> Idiot. The H1B visa program is *NOT* for Indians. It's for any foreign
>> national who wants to work in the US. I work with a guy from German (Uli)
>> who's working here on a H1B visa. There's also a couple of Russian dudes
>> (Alexi and Arkadi) who are here on a H1B visa.
>
> I'm a from Canada and work in the US on a H1B visa. Does this make me an
> indian?
>

>> Roy Schestowitz seems to be a racist scumbag. In his twisted mind any
>> company that allows H1B employees is suddenly letting "those people from
>> India" take over.
>>
>> Roy Schestowitz = Idiot + Spammer + Scumbag + Racist.

I haven't seen this message until a non-troll replied.

No, it's not racism. If I had said "Microsoft is Gradually Becoming More of an
Danish Company", I perhaps would have meant it, but it's not the case. If I
had said "Microsoft is Gradually Becoming More of a Powerful Company", I
perhaps would have meant it, but it's not the case.

Where in the OP do I  imply that I oppose to Indian people being employed?
Check my posting history and you'll find that I am actually _very strongly_ in
favour of decentralisation of world control and wealth... i.e. less
imperialism. That includes more opportunities to deprived countries, which is
why unlike Intel and Microsoft I actually support OLPC... and not for lock-in
(wallet) or destruction of competitors (=long-term investment, RoI).

Of course, the trolls will carry on spreading lies. It's good not to see such
vile abuse, which could prove distracting.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Every beginning must start somewhere
         run-level 2  2008-03-19 11:51                   last=