Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a JACKASS (was - Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR)

____/ Subway steel on Monday 31 March 2008 14:36 : \____

> "Big Bill" <bill@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 14:45:36 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb
>> <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>>As a car enthusiast, current car a Mustang GT convertible complete with
>>>Kenne Bell Twin Screw and some chassis modifications, I like NASCAR.
>>>
>>>It's good clean fun and it's not overly expensive for a day out with the
>>>family.
>>>
>>>Also the drivers tend to be good role models for the kids unlike the
>>>current crop of " Insert Professional Sport here" athletes.
>>
>> And, indeed, folk who have nothing better to do than troll newsgroups.
>> Roy seems to feel confident enough of his views to be able to publish
>> them in association with his real name - can any of you lot say that?
>> Gee, there's a surprise...
>
> Posting with your real name is evidently something that you, "Big Bill" are
> also unwilling to do.

His last name is in his domain name below (Kruse). By the way, he can't see
your reply.

It's only in places like COLA (where there are Microsoft Munchkins) that people
need to fear personal abuse and smear campaigns. That's why many are posting
anonymously. In other NGs*, people are civil. The Munchkins' role here is to
increase abuse and thus drive people away.

>> BB.
>> --
>>
>> http://www.kruse.co.uk/
>> http://www.fat-odin.com/
>> http://www.here-be-posters.co.uk/

___
*I posted in other NGs before even knowing about COLA

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    WARNING: /dev/null running out of space