Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Free Software Still Dominant in Virtualisation

____/ Gregory Shearman on Sunday 30 March 2008 07:40 : \____

> Hadron wrote:

>>> NO ONE could POSSIBLY think that ANY OS is
>>> "perfect".  Only a fscking true ASSHOLE and LIAR would claim that
>>> ANYONE thinks that ANY OS is "perfect".
>>>
>>> Get that, Quack and DumFSck?
>>>

>> Gregory Shearman is on record as saying Linux is as perfect as
>> possible. One of the more clownish of his many "zany" contributions to
>> this group and Linux advocacy - up there with not wanting it to get any
>> better since it "works for him", Grannies reading the nntp standard, and
>> conforming to UI standards being a waste of time and effort.
>>
>> Honestly, you couldn't make it up.
>
> Where's the fucking quote you lying little turd?
>
> I'm on record? Show us the fucking record you lying fucking troll.
>
> fuck you.

They are not worth the anger, Gregory. That's what they try to do when they
provoke. Just add them to your filter and forget them for good.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | $> unzip; ping; mount /usr; grep; umount& sleep
Swap:  1510068k total,   756044k used,   754024k free,    47528k cached